Join us and gain experience for your career – with temporary jobs in the Office for Personnel and Organizational Development
Our unique selling proposition includes a comprehensive portfolio of leadership simulations in addition to proven and further developed personnel diagnostic methods. We are the inventor of Active Learning-based leadership simulations based on experiential skill and knowledge transfer. The development of the skills and competencies of managers and talents, as well as their development and promotion, are central to our daily work.
Therefore, we are looking for you as a student temp to support us with temporary activities in our office. We offer you more than just an assistance. With us, you can get practical training in a special team in the field of human resources and organizational development of companies.
Your main activities as a temp in the Office
- Temporary activities in the preparation and follow-up of seminars (lists of participants, handouts, photo protocols, etc.)
- Printing & shipping of seminar material
- Ordering and filing organization of seminar material
- Document revision and maintenance
- Creation and layout work for various presentations
- Data maintenance and preparation in the CRM and CMS system
- Accounting support
- Helping out with general company processes and administration
- Deployment in customer projects as required
You work with us as part of a team.
You will work closely with colleagues in our Warburg office and with our consultants. Knowledge and skills related to remote work and home office experience is a plus.
At Strametz, you will not only expand your competencies in projects, but also because you will be working with colleagues with many years of experience and will be able to develop professionally – at consultant conferences and in training sessions as well as in direct feedback and dialog with colleagues in the office.
You will come into contact with brand-new tools and techniques from the field of personnel and organizational development for executives and talents. Furthermore, as a temporary employee you will have the opportunity to get involved in interesting topics of personnel and organizational development.
What else we have to offer
Look forward to a self-dependent and varied job in a young, dynamic and special team with fair pay and exciting insights into our daily work.
- Scope: approx. 1-2 days/week (half or full day) – flexible adjustment by arrangement
- Location: Warburg
- Time frame: At least 8 months – gladly with longer-term perspective
- Start: immediately or in an individually defined period of time
What is your ideal profile for the temp job?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably with a background in business administration, psychology or education
- Ideally first relevant practical experience in the office
- High degree of independence and personal responsibility
- Structured and conscientious way of working
- Confident handling of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Your personality is characterized by high loyalty and the ability to work in a team. The will to succeed and consistency in pursuing goals while working with a team are extremely important to you. In problem and conflict situations, you remain fact and solution oriented and always remain cooperative. You are able to adapt to different situations and people.
You want to gain experience, develop yourself and make your entry into working life interesting? We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com. Please bundle all documents (cover letter, resume, references) in one file as PDF. You can find information about data protection here.
Who is your contact person?
Please send your application directly to Ms. Inna Petker.
You want to know more?
Find out more about us, our team and why we are experientially different here.