Join us and gain experience for your career – with the professionals for personnel and organizational development.
Our unique selling proposition includes a comprehensive portfolio of leadership simulations in addition to proven and further developed personnel diagnostic methods. We are the inventor of Active Learning-based leadership simulations based on experiential skill and knowledge transfer. The development of the skills and competencies of managers and talents, as well as their development and promotion, are central to our daily work.
That is why we are looking for you to support us in product management. We offer more than just an internship. With us, you can gain valuable experience for your career.
Your main activities during the internship
- Collaboration in the (further) development of our concepts and solutions
- Support in the design of concepts based on specific customer requirements
- Quality review and analysis of existing HR development programs
- HR product communication in the areas of web marketing, direct marketing and event marketing
You work with us as part of a team.
You will work closely with colleagues in our Warburg office. Knowledge and skills related to remote work and initial home office experience is a plus.
During your internship with us, you will already come into contact with brand-new tools and techniques from personnel and organizational development for managers and talents, get to know yourself much better and gain your first experience in a very special team.
What is your ideal profile for the internship?
- Ongoing studies in (business) psychology, (business) education or economics (preferably with a focus on HR)
- Interest in and initial experience with personnel development
- high degree of independence, structured work, high level of commitment
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- confident handling of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Your personality is characterized by a high level of loyalty and the ability to work in a team. Willingness to succeed and consistency in pursuing goals while working with a team are extremely important to you. In problem and conflict situations you are fact and solution oriented and always behave cooperatively. They are able to adapt to different situations and people at any time.
You want to gain experience, develop yourself and start your career in the right company? We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your documents in one file as PDF. You can find information on data protection here.
Who is your contact person?
Please send your application directly to Ms. Katharina Schlichting, who is responsible for the initial contact with interns and dual students.
You want to know more?
Find out more about us, our team and why we are experientially different here.