Join us and start your career – with the professionals for personnel and organizational development.
Our unique selling proposition includes a comprehensive portfolio of leadership simulations in addition to proven and further developed personnel diagnostic methods. We are the inventor of Active Learning-based leadership simulations based on experiential skill and knowledge transfer. The development of the skills and competencies of managers and talents, as well as their development and promotion, are central to our daily work.
In cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences (FHDW) in Paderborn, you have the opportunity to complete your dual studies with us.
Your main activities during the practical phases
- Actively contribute, brainstorm and assist in product development and conceptual design.
- Support in the development, optimization and implementation of marketing and sales activities
- Data maintenance and preparation in the CRM and CMS system
- Support for customer acquisition
- Support in customer projects in the back office and on site
- Collaboration and support in company processes and administration
You work with us as part of a team.
You will work closely with colleagues in our Warburg office. Knowledge and skills related to remote work and initial home office experience is a plus.
At Strametz, you will not only expand your skills during your studies, but also because you will meet colleagues with many years of experience during your practical phases and will be able to develop professionally – at consultant conferences and in training sessions as well as in direct feedback and dialog with colleagues on site.
With us, you will come into contact with brand-new tools and techniques from HR and organizational development with managers and talents, get to know yourself much better and thus set a positive example for your career while you are still studying.
What else we have to offer
- In the three-month alternation between theory and practical phases, you will learn business management skills and work on exciting projects online and offline.
- We are passionate about what we do – our special working atmosphere lets you work in your strengths and celebrate successes together with us.
- We work together on our strengths and talents in regular team events and workshops. This is how you get to know us, but also yourself, really well.
- In our professional and sympathetic team, you play an important role from the very beginning. In doing so, we challenge and encourage you in your development. Of course, you will be supported by a permanent contact person.
- Regular feedback meetings, short decision-making processes and transparent communication are the hallmarks of our daily work as a team.
- They study at the private University of Applied Sciences in Paderborn. We cover the tuition fees for the entire FHDW program, including examination fees. Following your studies, you will have the opportunity to be taken on directly by us. Further information can also be found at www.fhdw.de .
What is your ideal profile for the dual study program?
- Abitur or subject-linked university entrance qualification
- Initial, relevant experience, such as internships, part-time jobs or temporary jobs
- High communicative skills, sociability and a present appearance
- High degree of independence and structured way of working
- Knowledge of social business networks desirable
- Confident handling of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Your personality is characterized by a high level of loyalty and the ability to work in a team. Willingness to succeed and consistency in pursuing goals while working with a team are extremely important to you. In problem and conflict situations, you are fact- and solution-oriented and always behave cooperatively. They are able to adapt to different situations and people at any time and want to define themselves through performance.
Do you want to gain experience, develop yourself and start your career in the right company? We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com. If possible, please bundle all documents (cover letter, resume, references) into one file as a PDF. You can find information on data protection here.
Who is your contact person?
Please send your application directly to Ms. Katharina Schlichting, who is responsible for the initial contact with interns and dual students.
You want to know more?
Find out more about us, our team and why we are experientially different here.