Join us to develop leaders – freelance or salaried.
Our unique selling proposition includes a comprehensive portfolio of leadership simulations in addition to proven and further developed personnel diagnostic methods. We are the inventor of Active Learning-based leadership simulations based on experiential skill and knowledge transfer. The development of the skills and competencies of managers and talents, as well as their development and promotion, are central to our daily work.
That is why we are looking for you for our project assignments with well-known customers. We offer more than just a job or a job offer. You can make a career with us.
Her main areas of activity: Diagnostics, development and consulting
- Leadership Simulation: Implementation of our Active Learning based simulation formats.
- Conception, consulting and implementation of development centers, in a national or international context
- Project support for our colleagues in the back office in the context of analysis and consulting
- Other activities according to preferences and agreement
You work with us as part of a team.
You will work closely with colleagues in our Warburg office. Your remote and face-to-face skills and knowledge are desirable to enable you to act as a trainer and coach in our executive trainings and formats.
In addition, we recommend you to our customers within the scope of your very specific knowledge and know-how in the case of corresponding company inquiries. You can count on national and international assignments.
You will expand your competencies not least because at Strametz you will be working with colleagues with many years of experience and will regularly exchange ideas with each other – at consultant conferences as well as in direct feedback and dialog during on-site training and simulations.
What does your ideal profile look like?
- You have a degree preferably in psychology, economics or education (BA, MA, Dipl.).
- You are adept at using MS Office products such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint and are proficient with common digital tools for the purpose of online support and meetings.
- You bring first or long-term professional experience in the field of consulting, training or coaching.
- Ideally, you can demonstrate further practical training in these areas (for example: rhetoric, presentation techniques, didactics) and enjoy working with groups.
- In addition to impeccable German language skills, fluency in English is desirable. Further foreign language skills are an advantage in an international context.
- You are mobile and show willingness to travel.
Your personality is characterized by a high level of loyalty and the ability to work in a team. Willingness to succeed and consistency in pursuing goals while working with a team are extremely important to you. In problem and conflict situations, you are fact- and solution-oriented and always behave cooperatively. You are always able to adapt to different personalities, win them over and competently convince them of your performance.
Have we aroused your interest. If so, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail, stating your daily rate requirements, to email@example.com. You can find information on data protection here.
Who is your contact person?
Please address your application directly to Ms. Lilli Sommerhage.
You want to know more?
Find out more about us, our team and why we are experientially different here.