Join us and advance your career – as a project assistant in the office and with customers on site.
Our unique selling proposition includes a comprehensive portfolio of leadership simulations in addition to proven and further developed personnel diagnostic methods. We are the inventor of Active Learning-based leadership simulations based on experiential skill and knowledge transfer. The development of the skills and competencies of managers and talents, as well as their development and promotion, are central to our daily work.
That’s why we are looking for you to provide project support and work as an HR project assistant for well-known customers in medium-sized companies and large corporations. We offer you more than just assistance. With us, you can not only advance your career, but also develop personally.
Your main activities in projects
- Several days of work in the north of Germany in a large, experienced and appreciative team
- Preparation and follow-up of the events (result reports, various evaluations, etc.)
- Other topics, tasks and projects are possible by arrangement
You work with us as part of a team.
You will work closely with colleagues in our Warburg office and with our consultants during various on-site trainings. Knowledge and skills related to remote work and home office experience should be required.
At Strametz, you will not only expand your competencies in the projects, but also because you will be working with colleagues with many years of experience and will be able to develop professionally – at consultant conferences and in training sessions as well as in direct feedback and dialog with colleagues on site and in the office.
With us, you will come into contact with brand-new tools and techniques from personnel and organizational development for managers and talents and have the opportunity to set new impulses for your career.
What else we have to offer
- A responsible involvement in exciting, personnel diagnostic procedures as well as insights into the company’s management culture.
- We are always passionate about what we do: work with special people in a special working environment, focus on your strengths and celebrate further successes with our team.
- In our professional and sympathetic team, you play an important role from the very beginning. In doing so, we challenge and encourage you in your development. Of course, a permanent contact person will support you.
- Regular feedback meetings, short decision-making processes and transparent communication characterize our work in day-to-day business.
What is your ideal profile for HR project assistance?
- Studies in business administration or (business) psychology
- First practical experience with project assistance tasks available
- Diligence, reliability & sense of responsibility
- Quick comprehension
- Willingness to travel
- Confident handling of MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook)
Your personality is characterized by a high level of loyalty and the ability to work in a team. Willingness to succeed and consistency in pursuing goals while working with a team are extremely important to you. In problem and conflict situations you are fact and solution oriented and always behave cooperatively. They are able to adapt to different situations and people at any time and want to define themselves through performance.
You want to gain experience, develop yourself and advance your career with us. We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bundle all documents (cover letter, resume, references) in one file as PDF. You can find information on data protection here.
Who is your contact person?
Please address your application directly to Mrs. Katharina Schlichting
You want to know more?
Find out more about us, our team and why we are experientially different here.